May 31st Service Announcement
Here is some information that the elders and I want to let you know about as we have prayed and considered our continuation of services this Sunday.
I specifically stated it that way as I don’t believe we are “re-opening” for I don’t believe we ever closed.
Between our online services, multiple posts, and seven day a week prayer services, we were more active and open more than we ever have been before.
I do not want to give in to the enemy’s thought process that somehow he closed the church down. I don’t believe that. I believe God has strengthened and mobilized us and the church at large to greater take on the battle that the enemy is waging and will continue to try to perpetrate on us.
Facebook Live Will Continue
Please know, we are not trying to pressure anyone into attending services. If you are not comfortable with attending due to the current situation, we understand and will continue to broadcast our service live as we have been doing so you can participate from home.
We sincerely hope you will join us online and soon this can be over and you can feel comfortable attending again.
Thank you for your patience and prayers as we continue to consider how we will move forward from here. I am sure, as it was when we started broadcasting our services live, we will learn many things and have to make adjustments. Hopefully we will learn quickly (lol)!!
Safety Guidelines for Sunday Services
Here are the guidelines that will be posted as far as new procedures for the safety of all:
- Anyone attending this and following services are attending at their own risk.
- Anyone over 65 or with underlying health issues are welcome to attend but are encouraged to take advantage of our online services.
- We will observe social distancing guidelines. Households will be allowed to sit together.
- We ask you to refrain from all physical contact of others outside your household.
- Please feel free to wear masks (please provide your own masks).
- There will be no children’s ministry.
- During prayer time, all ministers will wear masks and sanitize their hands between each ministry household. All will ask permission before ministry as to the comfort level of those being ministered to, concerning laying on of hands or other physical contacts.
- Anyone who is/has been ill is being asked to observe the 14-day self-quarantine.
- Ushers will dismiss all in attendance at staggered intervals.
Please remember, you may not know if you are a carrier of COVID 19. We will be sanitizing the facility after each service.
If you desire prayer outside of our service, please feel free to contact the elders.
Thank you and God Bless you!!
Pastor Lee, & Elders Brian & Clay